This is one of our family’s favorite meals. It is so simple but so yummy!
1 package of ground beef
1.5 cups of frozen veggies
2 cups of cooked rice
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook rice. We have an awesome little rice cooker that does all of the work for me!
2. Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper, basil and onion powder to taste.
3. Add frozen veggies to ground beef. Cook until veggies are soft.
4. Add rice. Mix rice with beef/veggies until everything is evenly distributed.
5. Add eggs. Be sure to stir until eggs are completely cooked.
5. Serve with Soy Sauce and/or Sriracha and enjoy!