If you know my IRL, you know I LOVE cheese fries. I probably say this about every gluten free post I do, but this is one of our favorite meals. I started making this when The Husband was still in law school and I was too busy/lazy to make dinner. It is quick to make and in my mind, covers 3 food groups (starch, dairy, protein).
3 potatoes (this will serve 2 people)
Shredded cheese, we like the Mexican blend
Bacon – I use precooked bacon strips and just cut them up
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut the potatoes up as thick or thin as you want. I have this handy tool that does all of the slicing for me.
3. Toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt
4. Cook potatoes in oven for about 20 minutes or until crispy
5. Remove potatoes from oven and add shredded cheese and bacon.
6. Put potatoes back in oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. While you are waiting, combine the sriracha and ranch dressing for a great sauce!
7. Remove potatoes from oven and enjoy!