These glitter dipped pen holders are easy to make and I love having them on my desk!
- Sanitized tin can
- Paint brush
- Craft paint
- Modge Podge
- Craft glitter
- Craft sealant
- Make sure your tin can is completely dry before you start painting. Paint all of your tin can, I even did the inside! You will need to do several layers so let it dry in between!
- Using tape, mark off where you don’t want to there to be glitter.
- Using a paint brush, brush Modge Podge onto your tin can.
- Before the Modge Podge dries, shake glitter over tin can. Shake off extra glitter onto paper plate
- Once the glitter has dried, spray can with craft sealant