I love these binder clips, they make me happy and they are really easy to make! Today I am going to walk you through how to make these.
- Black binder clips (use any size)
- Modge Podge
- Loose Glitter (I like using several colors)
- Paint brush
- Craft sealant
- Paper plates
- Using the paint brush, paint Modge Podge onto the black part of your binder clip.
- Before the Modge Podge dries, holding the binder clip over a paper plate, pour glitter over both sides of the binder clip. Shake off the extra glitter onto the plate.
- Allow the Modge Podge and glitter to dry. You can stand the clip up on the silver ends to avoid messing up the glitter. I usually let them dry over night.
- Once the glitter is dry, take them outside and spray both sides with the craft sealant. You will want to leave them either outside or in a well ventilated area.