I LOVE Barcelona! The architecture, the art, the people. I love all of it! Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for an AMAZING giveaway from Albion Fit!
1) Montjuic. It may be a long climb to the top of the steps but once you get to the top the views are worth it!
2) Get on a bus. I have said it before, getting on these tourist buses is the best way to see a city in a day. You can get great shots of some of the major sites while you’re at it too!
3) Casa Mila. Antoni Gaudi has several buildings in Barcelona and they are a must to see!
4) Sagrada Familia is an amazing building that is ALWAYS under construction! Even if you don’t have time to go inside, you must see it!
5) Casa Batllo. Another of Gaudi’s buildings, and definitely a must see!
When I am traveling, I am always in need of good exercise clothes! Albion Fit is one of my favorite companies and they make some of the best work out clothes! If you have not checked them out already, go visit their website right now!
Albion Fit has partnered up with me to give one of you lucky readers a Go Long Crew! Be sure to enter the Rafflecopter below to enter! This is open to US residence only and lasts until next Friday! Good luck!